What is the financial policy?
A general fund supported by voluntary gifts from interested friends and prayer supporters cover costs of printing, stationery, travelling, maintenance of buildings, home-running and administrative expenses. An audited financial statement is issued annually. Full-time staff trust God individually for the provision of their personal needs and keep their prayer supporters informed of their activities by means of a personal prayer letter.
How can you be involves in this strategic ministry?
· By praying specifically for all those in the healthcare services.
· By encouraging the formation of an HCF group or an Action Team (which is a group of well-communicating persons moving together towards the fulfillment of God-given goals in the light of the HCF vision) in their peace of work.
· By supporting an HCF worker, or providing equipment.
· By attending the annual training courses and conferences.
· By joining HCF fulltime or as an Associate Staff Worker.
· By introducing the HCF vision in churches, schools, nursing/medical colleges, and on radio or T.V.